Sunday, May 17, 2009

NHL Playoff Predictions - Round 3

Here are the standings after the 2nd round of the playoffs
(I am strug-a-lingggg)

Goody: 24 pts

Teebs: 19 pts

Nabber: 11 pts

Once again I'm taking the initiative to get things started before the games actually begin. Personally, I think Goody and Teebs should be disqualified for making their picks late.

Anyway, here we go with my 3rd round NHL Playoff Predictions.

Penguins over Hurricanes in 7

Blackhawks over Red Wings in 7

Teebs here...Nabber continues to screw me after each round on the points for some reason. Apparently I get 3 points for picking the penguins in 7 (3 points) and the Red Wings (2 points). Great math. I'll personally edit the standings yet again andddd here are my picks...

Pens over Canes in 7

Red Wings over Blackhawks in 6

Goody's Picks

Pens over Canes in 7
Red Wings over Blackhawks in 7

No comments:

Post a Comment