Friday, March 20, 2009

A Productive Day



11:49 am– wake up from some beauty sleep, feeling refreshed and ready to start the day….probably go to the gym around 3 this afternoon.

1:00 pm – Nice! Marquette is playing Utah State. I’ve got the Aggies for the upset. I gotta watch this.

1:03 pm – I’m kinda hungry, some food would go great with college hoops. Shit, no bread, milk, or butter….nachos it is. No clean normal size plates? An oversized dish usually used to serve a party of 6+ will have to do.

2:00 pm – Well, there always next year for the Aggies, I should really get ready for the gym soon….

3:00 pm – Where am I? Damn, must’ve fallen asleep. Do I see a few stragglers on the nacho dish? Delish.

3:30 pm – Tbo phones, suggests Johnny Burger. I guess the gym can wait until 6, after all, it does close at 9.

3:58 pm – Hamburger and fries…actually I’ll make it a poutine. Is it just me or is poutine more enjoyable when it’s served in a takeout box meant for an entire burger and fry combo?

4:07 pm – fat.

5:00 pm – My friend jimmy calls, he’s heading to the gym…Simpsons is about to start and I think it’s the krusty comeback special episode…fuck the gym, I was only gonna do legs anyways.

6:35 pm – The next set of march madness games are less than an hour away and Tim Micallef is dropping some zingers on The Score. Dionte Christmas not being related to Lloyd Christmas!?…can’t miss T.V.

7:57 pm – gym closes in about an hour. The game isn’t over but I should really go and hop on the treadmill for 30 minutes.

8:43 pm – Shit! Well I guess I can always go workout tomorrow….or maybe start a fresh week Monday.


- Goody

1 comment:

  1. damnnn, first date was supposed to be 11:49 am. What a maroon I am.

    ReplyDelete